Nebraska Pulmonary Specialties is dedicated to providing personalized, high-quality healthcare that is anchored by evidence-based medicine and delivered by a professional team of caring individuals.
LPN Primary responsibilities include:
• Direct patient care - Preparing for patient visit, checking vitals, patient histories, rooming & discharging patients from ambulatory outpatient clinic.
• Performing vaccinations, Injections, medication instruction, nebulized treatments, flu testing, diagnostic testing, and assist with in-office procedures
• Carry Out orders under direction of the Provider (MD, PA, or APRN)
• Patient Education
• Keeps exam room cleaned, disinfected, and stocked with supplies
• Assists with patient scheduling
• Administrative Processing-Preparing charts, Processing Rx Refill Requests, Insurance Authorizations
• LPN would also be responsible for coordination of patient care - scheduling procedures, making referrals, manage results
Hours: Monday -Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-2pm
Ample benefit package available, including health, dental, and 401K
Certified Medical Assistant Education and Experience:
• Nebraska LPN License required. This includes maintaining required CEU's
• Valid and current BLS (Basic Life Saving) or ACLS (Advanced Care Life Support) Required
• Clinic experience is preferred
• LPN must have excellent documentation skills, solid clinical skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Strong computer skills and EMR experience.
• Must be able to walk and stand for the majority of the day